Do you want to work for an established, growing company who are at an exciting stage of its development?
If you are interested in a career within Sales Administration, then this role is for you.
The position is with a Nantwich based company who are looking for an individual to join their Accounts team.
You will receive – Sales Administrator
- Salary up to £23,000
- Standard entitlement 21 Days plus 9 statutory recognised public holidays
- Long term sick pay
- Company pension
- Onsite parking
- No weekends
- Progression Opportunities
Responsibilities – Sales Administrator:
- Managing the allocated area on a day-to-day basis, in conjunction with the Regional Business Consultant.
- Inputting of faxed and emailed orders.
- Releasing of back orders for those customers eligible to receive them.
- Dealing with any website and product enquires as required
- Logging discrepancies on customer database for Customer Services to action.
Desired Skills – Sales Administrator:
- Office experience in fast paced environment – minimum 1 year.
- Confident & outgoing personality
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to work as a team and assist colleagues when required
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.