Do you want to work for an established, growing company who are at an exciting stage of its development?
If you are interested in a career within service, then this Service Advisor’s role is for you…
The position is with a Bolton based company who are looking for an individual to join their service team and support their Service Advisor’s role.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00.
You will receive – Sales Administrator:
- Salary of £23,000.
- 30 days holiday per year.
- Enrolment in company pension.
- Access to car, tech and bike to work schemes on successful completion of probationary period.
Responsibilities – Sales Administrator:
- To provide administrative support to the Sales department, ensuring all administrative tasks are carried out accurately and within agreed timescales.
- To make sure reporting deadlines are met and that audit quality standards are achieved.
- To ensure full compliance with the retail Sales Policy, highlighting any variances or concerns accordingly.
Desired Skills – Sales Administrator:
- Previous experience in a Sales Administration role within the automotive industry is preferable but not essential, however, must be able to demonstrate a strong administration background.
- Working knowledge of commercial database systems.
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administrational, typing and data entry skills.
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.