Are you a motivated, driven and conscientious Business Administrator looking for a new role in a company that is continuously growing? My client has an exciting opportunity to join their busy team on a permanent basis. If you want to join a company that supports its employees and pushes for growth then please apply now!
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive starting salary of £19,000- £23,500 depending on your experience.
- A beautifully located office in the heart of Shropshire.
- Working hours of 8:30am-5pm.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Verifying customer orders & their personal information.
- Resolving queries both over the phone and via email.
- Maintaining sales & customer records.
- Dispatching orders and arranging delivery with customers.
- Receiving customer feedback and directing this to the relevant departments.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You will have a positive & driven outlook.
- Experience using spreadsheet software is desired, although full training will be provided.
- Previous sales administration/ business administration experience is essential.
For a confidential chat call Lois Barber on 01952 621156!