The successful candidate will provide first class service to customers, contributing to an exceptional experience from enquiry through to after care.
You will be expected to generate sales by providing a positive shopping experience in our family run company and cater to the different business needs on a day to day basis.
- Work with large parties or individuals
- Work as an individual offering a one to one appointment
- Work within a team on the shop floor providing customers the best possible service and care.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Work under pressure.
- Patience with customers and report any significant issues.
- Communicate in a friendly yet professional manner.
- Build a rapport with customers and the wider team at HoMC.
- Identify new routes to market and sales growth opportunities.
- Brainstorm new ideas constantly.
- Support shoppers with operational and functional tasks surrounding sales and client relations.
- Generate receipts.
- Cash handling.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Attend regular meetings.
- Keep the work space in a clean and orderly manner at all times.
- Respond to enquires using varied means of communication.
- Dress code – smart and trendy and must fit brand image.
Skills/ knowledge/ Experience:
- Previous experience in sales.
- Good knowledge of the Asian clothing market and latest growing trends.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self motivated and target orientated.
- Commercial awareness and sales growth awareness.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good attention to detail.
- Quick learner
Hours: Saturday – 13:00-18:00