Are you a confident, adaptable and motivated individual seeking a role within a busy and varied position? I am currently recruiting for a Sales Co-Ordinator on a permanent contract paying £22,000 per annum with excellent working hours. This role would also suit a recent graduate seeking their first office based position or an experience Customer Service Co-Ordinator seeking their next role. If you are seeking a busy and challenging role then please apply now!
What’s in it for you?
- Death in service benefit and private healthcare options
- 25 days annual holiday (Excluding bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Annual bonus of £2800 based on company performance
- Long established and secure company with ambitious growth plans
- Friendly, professional working environment
Your new role:
- Answering incoming calls in to the business.
- Creating quotations for current and potential customers.
- Processing and managing purchase orders through to delivery.
- Dealing with any customer queries efficiently and advising them with parts and prices.
- Follow up on all quotes.
- Adhoc duties as and when required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong customer service experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Must be confident and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Suits a candidate who takes responsibility with an adaptable working style.
- Experience in a busy and pressurised environment would be advantageous.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Abbie Ewing on 01952 621163.