Proactive Personnel are currently searching for a motivated sales person with in the catering and hospitality sector. As a sales person, you will be responsible for creating new business opportunities, B2B, through proactive and targeted business dealing with businesses including; Restaurants, catering and hospitality. The objective of the role is to take to market a range of commercial pizza ovens, grills, warmers and smokers.
Our client are one of the country’s leading restaurant, design and build company based in the North West who work with some of the leading hospitality brands across the UK. They have specialist divisions providing bespoke design and interior refurbishment for bars & counters, furniture & fittings, right through to commercial kitchens. They have now developed a range of unique products which you are unable to purchase anywhere else in the UK including; commercial ovens, grills, warmers and smokers and are looking for a dynamic and commercial individual to introduce the product to the catering and hospitality sector both within the UK and Europe.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record of excellent sales results ideally selling within the catering and hospitality sector, however all candidates with strong sales backgrounds will be considered. You must have a proven track record of success within sales and building strong client relationships. You will need to be extremely driven and self-motivated with the ability to plan your own time and activities against agreed objectives and targets. Above all you will need masses of enthusiasm, energy and a tenacious and proactive approach to developing new business.
• To achieve new business revenue targets.
• Create, nurture and manage your sales pipeline
• Be an ambassador for the company at any client facing engagements
• Establish and engaging new clients through; the internal database, trade events, direct marketing and cold calling etc
• Creative approach to marketing initiatives to drive the brand within specific, targeted industries.
• Maintain an excellent level of product knowledge
• Maintain an excellent level of market knowledge and have a creative and pro-active approach to attracting new clients.
• Have the ability to drive the product forward and the capacity to progress alongside the business
The ideal candidate:
• Have a proven track record of success in previous sales or new business development role(s)
• Experience of selling within the catering and hospitality sector
• A willingness to combine a new business development role with client retention and development.
• Be highly consultative with a strong understanding of the sales process from initial lead generation to product presentation and closing skills
• Possess exceptional face to face sales and negotiation skills
• Be superbly organised and disciplined
• Have strong rapport building skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels
• Have a positive and outgoing personality
• A competitive basic salary of £30,000-£35,000 with an excellent OTE to be designed with the successful candidate
• mobile phone, laptop etc
• Benefits package
• 30 days holiday including bank holidays
If you are interested in this role please apply or call Antony on 0161 661 8000