Are you a qualified Sales Executive looking for the next step in your career, working for a friendly, supportive team with tonnes of benefits?
A new position has arisen for a Sales Advisor to work for a distribution company based in Wednesbury. You will be working as part of a busy sales team and will play a vital role in their sales operation. Through great communication skills and meaningful conversations you will influence as many customers as you possibly can to generate sales growth. This position is a straight permanent role working Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm (40 hours).
The Job Role:
- Follow an ever-changing daily and weekly pre-planned campaign plan targeting specific customers with clear call objectives
- Aim to make 20+ outbound proactive calls per day reaching the correct decision-makers
- Be inquisitive and ask great questions to understand our customer’s behaviours and challenges
- Build beneficial relationships with our suppliers working alongside them to grow sales
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and customers to win business quickly
- Provide insightful feedback to the business to ensure market research is utilised and actioned
- Previous experience within a similar position is essential
- Previous experience with customer/sales awareness
- Handling and overcoming objections
- Ability to build a rapport with customers
- Professional phone manner/etiquette
- Accuracy and data inputting skills
- Business computer systems and processes
What’s in it for you?
- 25 DAYS HOLIDAY, PLUS ALL BANK HOLIDAYS – Additional 1 day awarded for each complete 5 years’ service
- CONTRIBUTORY PENSION – Matched up to 10% along with your contribution
- LIFE INSURANCE – Pays 6 times your salary
- PRIVATE HEALTH CRE – Free to all Associates and discounted rates if you wish to cover your family
- ENGAGEMENT PORTAL – A free Reward and Benefits platform for Associates and your families. A one stop portal for news and blog feeds. There are 24-hour advice lines, a Wellbeing Centre, and discounts available at over 850 retailers. Associates can also use the portal to congratulate and nominate fellow associates.
- SUMMER BBQ – Annual celebration BBQ for Associates and their families, completely free
- REWARD & RECOGNITION – We recognise and celebrate individual and company successes
- ASSOCIATE REFERRAL BONUS – Receive £1000 for every candidate you refer, who is successfully employed
- LONG SERVICE AWARDS – Be rewarded with a bonus payment every 5 years, along with 1-day extra holiday
- ASSOCIATE DISCOUNT – Save money on products at discounted rates
- CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME – A salary exchange scheme to help Associates save Tax and National Insurance
- UNIFORM – Free uniform for all Distribution Centre Associates
- PARKING – Free on-site parking
Interested? Send your CV to: email@example.com or call 01902 838383