Do you want to work for an established, growing company who are at an exciting stage of it’s development?
If you are interested in a career within Sales, then this Sales Executive role is for you…
The position is with a Sandycroft based company who are looking for an individual to join their team and support their sales team.
You will receive – Sales Executive:
· Company Pension
· Life Assurance (for pensions scheme members)
· Healthcare Cash Plan
· Company Bonus Scheme
Responsibilities – Sales Executive:
- To support the Oil Monster Manager and designated waste oil collection driver to lead, plan and implement the waste oil collection sales growth strategy.
- To grow and develop new customer base in areas of low penetration with a data set of leads.
- To ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
- To develop and maintain existing customer base with a data set of accounts.
- To comply with Group H&S policies and behaviours.
Desired Skills – Sales Executive:
· A positive and resilient attitude.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Ability to proactively manage own time to maximise efficiency.
· Ability to work effectively to targets.
· Strong attention to detail.
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions