Reports to: Operations Director
Key relationships: Sales Directors / Sales Team Members & Key Account Managers / Warehouse Manager / Purchase Manager / Customer Service
Summary of role
Proactive Personnel are currently searching for a Sales Office Manager for a UK and Ireland market leading company specialising in the distribution of building materials and construction products. They are at a pivotal stage of their growth plans and are looking for and experienced, hands on warehouse manager to help them achieve their goals. The Sales Office Manager is an integral part of the team, responsible for organising and coordinating all aspects of the sales office day to day, supporting the work of the Senior Management Team and Company Directors including pricing/ order editing and admin, with technical sales/support to enquiries and seeking to convert those enquiries to actual orders to our ERP environment NetSuite
- Office Team & process management to ensure maximum productivity
- Customer First Mentality
- Team development
- Manage KPI’s and monthly reports to enhance performance
- Check daily Sales Order Profitability report for margin
- Manage Live Orders Report, Check invoice profitability report, Carriage manifest sheet, customers carriage re-charges, Order acknowledgements register (daily checks)
- Daily Sales orders on hold report, action orders that are released by accounts
department , SO aged date status monitoring and subsequent resolution activity
- Liaising with external sales team in relation to any pricing queries/stock availability
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Significant experience in a similar role in an established multi-product distribution business of good reputation
- Prior knowledge experience of construction products, and use of Netsuite ERP environment desirable but not essential.
This position requires 5 days per week office working.
- 28 days holiday including BH
- Christmas closure
- Onsite parking
If you are interested this role or you would like to know more, please apply or call Antony on 0161 661 8000