Proactive Personnel are currently searching for a Senior Bookkeeper for a family owned retail/FMCG company based in Failsworth working at their head office. This role is a permanent position and requires an experienced bookkeeper/accountant.
Duties to include:-
- Management of purchase, expense, sales and asset registers;
- Accounts point of contact for company suppliers to manage and maintain provision of delivery notes, invoices and credit notes;
- Collation and preparation of weekly/monthly supplier payments;
- Reconciliation of company bank accounts;
- Preparation of company VAT returns and their timely submission;
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure;
- Ad hoc financial accounts analysis, as required;
- Strong communicator and collaborator who can thrive in a challenging, fast-moving business environment;
- Support the Director(s) in ensuring that management information is available in an accurate and timely fashion;
- Involvement in business projects as the need arises;
- Preparation of annual accounts in conjunction with external accountants;
- Working experience of SAGE 50 accounting software preferred;
- Experience within Retail/FMCG an advantage.
- Part or full qualified in AAT/CIMA/ACCA
- You will ideally have 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- You will ideally have experience working with SAGE50
- You will be willing to work full time from the office
Working hours are 08:30-17:00 – (37.5 hours paid)
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are interested in this role or you would like to know more please apply or call Antony on 0161 661 8000.