Proactive Personnel Ltd are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor for our client based in Burton on Trent to lead their HR activity throughout the business.
This is a part time permanent role (24 hours per week) with the opportunity to travel to various sites throughout the Midlands and North West regions.
Working hours can be flexible to suit the right individuals’ lifestyle.
You will be given full responsibility for the site based in Burton on Trent and will be required to support other sites in Derbyshire and the North West (3 sites). This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned HR professional to shape HR policy along with increasing employee engagement.
We are looking for an individual with significant HR operational experience. You will be commercially aware and be prepared to take a hands on approach.
- Provide HR advice and implement employee policies
- Implement and maintain HR efficient and effective HR records and processes
- Support managers to effectively deal with HR casework
- Improve employee engagement through events, effective communications and training
- Strong communication skills and effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Employment Law/GDPR legislation
- Strong IT Skills
- CIPD Level 3 and above required.
This is paying £30,000 – £35,000 (Pro-rota for part time employment) circa. £18,000- £21.000.