Do you want to work for an established, growing company who are at an exciting stage of it’s development?
If you are interested in a career within service, then this Service Advisor’s role is for you…
The position is with a Scunthorpe based company who are looking for an individual to join their service team and support their Service Advisor’s role.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00.
You will receive – Service Administrator:
- Salary ranging from £21,000 – £26,000.
- 31 days holiday per year, rising to 33 on celebration of years.
- 2x Salary Life Assurance.
- Career progression opportunities.
Responsibilities – Service Administrator:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring vehicles are ordered, taxed, the use of RAV, invoiced & paperwork ready, to be delivered to customers ensuring that the customer’s expectations of the dealership are met in relation to the level of service they receive.
- Service costing and invoicing as required Inc. retail, warranty and contract in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Assist in the control of admin work levels and outstanding open jobs.
Desired Skills – Service Administrator:
- Have previous administration experience, vehicle sales administration experience an advantage.
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Be numerate and pay attention to detail.
- Have exceptional customer service and people skills.
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.