Do you want to work for an established, growing company who are at an exciting stage of it’s development?
If you are interested in a career within service, then this Service Advisor’s role is for you…
The position is with a Swindon based company who are looking for an individual to join their service team and support their Service Advisor’s role.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:30 working alternate Saturday mornings.
You will receive – Service Advisor:
- Salary ranging from £24,000 – £26,000.
- 31 days holiday per year, rising to 33 on celebration of years.
- 2x Salary Life Assurance.
- Career progression opportunities.
Responsibilities – Service Advisor:
- Providing exceptional customer service using various forms of communication for example in person, phone, or email.
- Assist with the daily planning of vehicles in the workshop ensuring full utilisation of time available.
- Updating customer on their vehicle progress whilst in workshop.
- Scheduling services required for customers.
Desired Skills – Service Advisor:
- Experience working with in the Motor Trade.
- Desire to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Display a high level of customer service.
- Brilliant levels of communication written or verbal.
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.