Customer Service Advisor working Monday to Friday on Days
Proactive Personnel is working with a well-established client who are looking to offer an amazing opportunity to an experienced Customer Service Advisor. This is a ongoing temporary role.
The Job Role ( Customer Service Advisor ):
- General Administrator duties.
- Basic customer service.
- Working as part of the operations team, making sure people are receiving orders in time.
- Job cards for on site Mechanics and speaking with contractors.
Experience Requirements (Customer Service Advisor):
- The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and experience of Administration or Customer Service.
- Previous customer service skills and experience.
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft Applications.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday working rotating shifts of:
Week 1 – 6:30am till 2:30pm.
Week 2 – 8am till 4pm.
This is an ongoing position to cover sick-leave.
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of Administration staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.