This is an opportunity to join a successful, growing property management company in Maidenhead. The position is ideal for a hardworking Services Tenancy Administrator who is looking to expand their existing knowledge and skills within a Property environment.
The role includes dealing with the day-to-day property management of residential portfolios owned by Corporate Clients, dealing with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors, and ensuring at all times that activities are in accordance with the service level agreement and best practice. This role combines private property management and corporate private rental management. Providing excellent customer service is the priority.
Duties of a Services Tenancy Administrator to include;
- Actively seeking new business
- Monitoring contractors and on-site works
- Ensuring compliance and Health & Safety
- Co-ordination of lettings process and minimising voids using local and specialist lettings teams
- Reporting repairs, maintenance and refurbishments to the client
- Recording and reporting all financial aspects of maintenance and lettings performance
Minimum Requirements of a Services Tenancy Administrator;
- Some experience in residential property management
- Driving licence
Desirable Requirement of a Services Tenancy Administrator;
- IRPM, ARLA, NFOPP or other industry qualifications
- Previous experience with “Tramps” system
Benefits of a successful Services Tenancy Administrator;
- A salary of up to £24,000 per year
- Competitive holiday allowance
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme
- A modern office with good technology
- Supported ongoing industry training and personal development
If you are interested in this position and you meet the criteria, please apply today!