We currently have an exciting opportunity within the Haydock area for a Stock Controller position. You will be reporting to the Procurement Manager on a daily basis in a fast paced logistics environment, so the right candidate will be enthusiastic and motivated to work.
You will effectively manage stock activity and ensure materials and services are expedited in order to satisfy current planned requirements.
The role includes the following tasks;
- Management of all relevant paperwork
- Ensuring all stock is logged on the system correctly
- Regular stock checks
- Receiving goods inwards and ensuring stock/items are issued to the correct jobs
- Working with the procurement manager to improve stock levels and stores processes
- Quarterly / Annual stock takes
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Manage stock inventory appropriately
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to liaise with colleagues and external suppliers
The working hours of the role are day shift Monday to Friday. To be considered for the role please apply below.