- Telesales Team Leader
- £25 – £30k per annum
- 37.5 hours per week
Are you passionate about sales and managing a team? Do you want to join a company that offers excellent career prospects? Our client is a leading Telford business; they are currently seeking a motivated, driven and experienced Telesales Team Leader to join their team.
In return, they are offering a salary of £25-£30k per annum plus an excellent commission package.
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £25 – £30,000 per annum
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Friendly, professional working environment
Your new role:
- Day to day operational running of team, ensuring achievement of key KPI’s
- Recruit, retain and develop top talent and mentor new starters
- Hold regular sales meetings
- Conduct 121 and appraisal meetings
- Recruiting, training, coaching and managing a flexible telesales team
- Developing and managing the CRM system to optimise data and leads
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales figures and MI
- Regularly walking the sales floor to drive activity and performance, and KPI’s
- Liaising with all levels, up to Directors
- Contribute to overall business targets and comply with company standards
- Interpret & identify best solution for customer requirements, ensuring real time capture of customer information
- Manage disputes & complaints through resolution or escalation
- Deal with all customers queries efficiently and cost effectively
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience within a similar role with Sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Laura Beddow 01952 621157.