Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for a Traffic Administrator for their prestigious client in the Wrexham Industrial Estate on a permanent placement
Our client are looking to invest heavily in new facilities and staff by strengthening the operations team and move the business the forward.
Working in a fast paced environment and friendly office, which will offer career prospects and personal growth.
You will be required to carry out driver debriefs, ensuring that the transport operation is running both safely and cost-effectively. Escalate details of potential issues to the management team.
The ideal candidate will be working as part of a team responsible for the effective day-to-day running of the transport operation, reporting directly to the Operations Manager’s. You will a key point of contact between our clients drivers and customers, effectively dealing with daily challenges are the arise.
This is a perfect opportunity for you if you have any experience working in the transport industry and are looking for a new role.
The Successful Candidate:
- 1+ years transport planning experience
- Confident IT Skills, Excel, Word and in House/TMS Software
- Ability to multi task in a time efficient and professional manner
- Team Player, with a desire to get involve
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Will have transferable office based, business to business customer service experience
- Routing and planning of HGV drivers and vehicles
- To work with existing customers through telephone & digital comms. to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent driver to operations communications for day-to-day delivery/collection, hours regulations and support.
- Good geographical knowledge
- Ensure all legal requirements are met including drivers’ hours and tacho requirements
Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 17:00