Are you a transport administrator looking for the next great opportunity?
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a hugely successful haulage business who are looking to add an enthusiastic, motivated transport administrator to their team.
This business is brilliant at retaining and developing staff, largely due to the exceptional training programs, industry leading remuneration packages and fantastic progression opportunities within the business.
This role would be suitable for an experienced Transport Administrator who has a minimum of one years experience in the industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES – TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATOR
- Driver de-brief.
- Operational administration as required.
- Ad-Hoc transport office duties.
DESIRED SKILLS – TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATOR
- Excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of compliance within the transport industry.
- Ability to build positive working relations with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Must be IT literate (Including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel).
- The ability to work under pressure within a busy transport office.
- Experience in an operational role in a logistics or haulage business.