Are you an experienced van driver looking for a new role, or someone who has driven a van before who wants a new challenge?
My client is looking for a number of additional van drivers to delivering packages across the region.
We are seeking reliable, hard-working and passionate van drivers who can succeed in a fast-paced environment.
A requirement of this role will be an up-to-date DBS, though you will be able to apply this before starting the job.
Job Description (Van Driver)
- Home delivery of a variety of items, safely across the region
- Adhering to all safety regulations on the road
- Operating an electronic route map
- Greeting & interacting with customers
Responsibilities (Van Driver)
- Load vans and deliver packages, by driving, stepping in and out of the vehicle safely
- Being organised & reliable
Requirements (Van Driver)
- Independent problem solver with good communication skills
- Able to lift and deliver packages (up to 23 kgs.)
- Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driving license
- Commercial (or work-related) driving experience is a plus but not required
- Approximate working hours per day are 8-10 hours.