Proactive Personnel Limited is working with a well established client who are looking to offer an amazing opportunity to bring in an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician.
Motor Vehicle Technician Job Role:
- To maintain and service the Fleet of Vehicles including cars and vans
- Liaise with the Service and Parts teams for updates and availability
- Health and safety of the workshop and staff
- Safety inspections and preparation of vehicle for MOT
Motor Vehicle Technician Experience / Requirements:
- The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience of service and repair work and maintenance on cars and vans
- Full Driving License is essential
Motor Vehicle Technician Benefits:
- Sociable Monday-Friday working hours between 8am- 6pm
- £13.56 per hour
- Temp-to-perm opportunity after 12 weeks.
Application ends on April 7, 2023