Do you want to work for an award winning, market leading manufacturer in Telford? Do you enjoy a varied role where no 2 days are the same? If you are a Warehouse Administrator seeking a permanent role within a company that will invest in you please apply now!
What’s in it for you:
- A starting salary of £22,500 per annum.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Discounted products.
- Hours – day shift.
- Benefits package – discounts at retailers etc.
- Sick pay and pension.
As the Warehouse Administrator your role will involve:
- Manage all customer returns.
- Rework returned stock.
- Manage the damage control log.
- Order packaging for damages.
- Deputise for the Warehouse supervisor and support with KPI’s etc
- Booking in stock.
- Completing all required paperwork.
- Completing claims for lost or damaged stock.
- Covering for the forklift driver.
- Extensive internal liaison.
What you will need to succeed.
- Previous experience within a Warehouse Admin role is ESSENTIAL.
- An in date or expired counterbalance forklift license is highly beneficial, you must be happy covering for the FLT driver as and when required.
- You will be happy working in a fast paced and busy role where no 2 days are the same.
- You must be happy deputising for the warehouse supervisor.
- You must have good PC skills and a good telephone manner.
- Full training will be provided.
Call Sammy Taylor-Bell for an immediate registration