Welder/Fabricators immediately required for a reputable engineering company. They are looking to increase their team to meet current workload demand, with experienced Welder/Fabricator’s. For the successful Welder/ Fabricator this is an opportunity to work within a busy and expanding machine building company offering a competitive hourly rate and occasional overtime. If you are an experienced Welder/Fabricator then please APPLY TODAY!
As a Welder/Fabricator for our client, you will be required to:
• Be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
• The operator must be able to MIG weld with some basic TIG.
• Weld parts using jigs or freehand.
• Set and adjust the welding set accordingly, maintain and solve any minor welding set problems.
• Complete all work in accordance with the company’s health and safety policy.
· Must be able MIG weld + Fabricate
· Previous experience with TIG Welding beneficial
· Any relevant city and guilds qualifications would be advantageous
· Machine building experience is beneficial
Benefits for YOU!
· Competitive pay rates and benefits
· Long term work with excellent long term prospects
· Working within a reputable company
If you are an experienced Welder/ Fabricator currently looking for work, please APPLY TODAY!