By clicking the send button, you confirm you have the consent of the intended recipient(s) to use their details. Please note that any email addresses submitted here will be used solely for the purpose of notifying the recipient about the current job, they will not be used for any sort of promontional purposes.
We have sent details of the current job to the specified recipients.
Your application has been submitted.
Please ensure all fields are filled in before submitting the form.
Sorry, there was an error processing your submission, please try again.
Sorry, there was an error with your reCAPTCHA, please try verifying again.
Due to rapid growth, our client are currently recruiting for a dynamic, self-motivated sales professional who has ideally worked in materials handling or a capital equipment/machinery sales environment.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the ideal candidate will be capable of sourcing new business across the whole of the UK whilst also providing support to the sales team to service existing customers.
• Provide the company with a wider sales presence – responding to website and telephone enquiries.
• Working with the proposals team to formulate, design and cost conveyor layouts.
• Completing site visits across the UK
• Complete basic site surveys to allow proposal drawings to be prepared.
• Preparation of detailed costings/quotations for each project
• Maintain good on-going communications with customers and potential customers
• Working with marketing team to produce broad and targeted sales/marketing material.
• Provide exhibition sales presence and lead follow up
• New business development and maintaining of existing customers
• Liaise with project team post order
The following skills would be necessary for consideration for this position:-
• Familiarity with AutoCAD LT
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint).
• Full, clean, driving licence is essential.
• Good level of English/mathematics together with written & verbal communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Knowledge of materials handling systems is preferred with a proven track record.
• Confidence in negotiating situations with clients
• Outgoing and calm personality
• Logical thought process with an attention to detail
• Ability to work within a small dedicated team
• Able to present themselves professionally
• Enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated with an ambition to succeed
For the success candidate, significant development opportunities are available within the business.