Temp - Perm
£8.31ph + shift allowance, which makes it £9.25
Full Time, Rotated: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
Manufacturing & FMCG
15th Aug 2019
We are recruiting on behalf of an international steel production and distribution organisation who are looking to expand their workforce.
We are looking for a career minded candidate to learn how to operate and set state of the art 2 and 5 axis laser cutting machines. Training will be offered but for this role you need to be reliable with good communication skills and honest ethics.
References from previous roles would be an advantage.
The Job Role:
This role involves:
- High definition plasma cutting (up to 100mm thick)
- Oxy gas cutting (up to 400mm thick)
- Laser cutting (up to 25mm thick)
- Water jet cutting (up to 150mm thick)
Experience / Requirements:
- 1 year machine operating experience
- A flexible approach to work
- Good team worker
- Good communication skills
Apply Now >