Temp - Perm
£23000 per hour
Full Time, Monday – Friday; 08:30 – 5 Monday to Thursday, 08:30 – 4 Friday.
Sales & Marketing
23rd Jan 2019
Proactive Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client based in Cannock. We are currently recruiting the role of Sales Executive to join an existing team. Our client is a well established company offering exciting opportunities for Candidates who are looking for long term employment.
The Job Role:
- Being the first point of contact for the customer offering a quality product at the correct market pricing levels.
- Delivering outstanding customer service.
- Capitalise on commercial opportunities through negotiation of prices in order to achieve the targets set by the Management Team.
- Pro-actively chase all quotations, until the order is placed, or the enquiry has been lost (giving reasons i.e. product no longer required / too expensive / lead time too long etc.)
- Effectively and efficiently deal with telephone/email/web enquiries, sourcing products, and raising quotations in a timely manner.
- Making outbound calls to prospective companies and gathering information.
- Be able to persuade and influence to gain customer commitment.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of the prospect’s shipping requirements and contact details.
- Ability to structure daily workload and organise timely call back activities.
- When an order is placed, double check all information is accurate i.e. supplier information, pricing etc. before handing over to the Support Team to process.
- Develop a good understanding of the company’s competitors and their pricing levels.
- To achieve team and individual sales targets as set by the Management Team within the agreed timescales.
- To meet and exceed agreed specific performance objectives.
- Provide the Management with forecast / sales reports if required.
- Ensure all orders received are accurate and correct before submitting to the Support Team to process.
- Ensure all customer complaints are forwarded to the Support Team immediately with all the necessary information they will require.
- Pro-actively develop your own area of the business.
- Work within the companies set process, and procedures.
- Assist and cover colleagues through busy periods / holiday cover.
- Ad hoc duties as per company requirements.
Experience / Requirements:
- Good organisation and administrative skills.
- Excellent time management and personal organisation skills.
- Must portray professionalism and confidence at all times.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work closely to instructions / follow process and procedures.
- Previous Telesales experience required.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with customers.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner to communicate clearly, fluently and with enthusiasm.
- Strong sales and customer service background
- Worked and been successful in a target related environment.
- Account management / ability to cold call customers.
- Ability to manage own time effectively to meet targets and deadlines.
- Be able to deal with objection handling.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and demonstrate a positive, resilient approach.
- Can demonstrate the ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations.
- Track record of understanding how to reach and identify prospective customers.
- Proficient at using outlook / excel.
- Permanent contract.
- Bonuses available.
- Nice environment with friendly people to work beside.
Apply Now >