Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Temp - Perm
£30000 Per Year
Full Time, 8am-5pm
25th Apr 2019
Proactive Personnel are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Burntwood, Staffordshire for an experienced multi skilled maintenance engineer. You will responsible of the maintenance of all manufacturing plant, equipment and facilities to ensure they are al in good working order.
Improve equipment reliability by increasing the mean time between failure (MTBF) while reducing the mean time to repair (MTTR).
Undertake both reactive and planned maintenance tasks on plant machinery. Support Maintenance Manager in creating capital plans and budget.
The Job Role:
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance utilising agreed schedule.
- Carry out repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.
- Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
- Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required.
- Assist visiting specialist engineers when necessary.
- Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults and concerns to management
- Plan / prioritize workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time.
- Identify spares requirements and control / log usage.
- Assist with the moving, installation, repositioning of machines and equipment.
- Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Carrying out routine planned maintenance work
- Diagnosing breakdown problems
- Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly
- Liaising with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- Dealing with unplanned problems and repairs
- Improving health and safety policies and procedures
- Working with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
- Significant experience in an engineering role in a manufacturing sector
- Working knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Process Control computer systems
- Manufacturing methods
- Organisation/prioritisation skills
- Problem solving
- Report generation and data interpretation
- Responds positively to changing business priorities
- Keeps their head whilst others lose theirs.
- For more information please contact Josh at Proactive Personnel ltd on 01543 506000 - alternatively, apply here.
Apply Now >