Overhead Crane Operator
Full Time, 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am
Manufacturing & FMCG
13th May 2019
An experienced Overhead Crane Operator is required for our client, a tubing company based in the Wolverhampton area. It is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company during a period of growth.
This is an ongoing role with long term opportunities available and the hours of work are rotated shifts - 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am.
The pay rate is initially £9 per hour but this will increase after a successful training period.
The Job Role:
- Operating overhead cranes to handle stock and banding/packing processed tubing ready for dispatch
- Operating overhead cranes with various attachments (c-hook, slings etc.) to move large tubing coils and lengths
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Assisting with the loading/offloading of steel on machine lines
- Banding, packing and palletising stock
- Any other duties as required
Experience / Requirements:
- Must have at least 1 years' overhead crane experience
- Must have a valid Overhead Crane Licence
- Must be flexible with rotating shifts
Apply Now >