CAD/ CAM Engineer
£22,550- £26,650 Per Year
Full Time, 8am- 4.30pm
8th May 2019
Our client is a successful, fast-paced multi-site manufacturing business with an ambitious growth strategy between now and 2025. Due to expansion they’re currently recruiting for an experienced CAD/CAM Engineer.
The Job Role:
You will be working within a team of CAD Engineers as a CAD/CAM Engineer. You’ll be responsible for creating 2D/3D programs using AutoCAD, Artube 3, and bespoke CAD/CAM Software.
- Supporting the Company production process from quotation through to production
- Production of drawing files for flat & folded profiles in ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Liaising directly with customers to ensure their requirements are met from drawing through to production
- Supporting the sales team with technical queries and drawing related issues
- Progressing orders through our internal MRP software from quotation to production
- How to read and interpret technical drawings and geometric tolerances and how they relate to the finished part.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Other CAD package knowledge would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Engineering HNC/HND or equivalent experience beneficial
- 3D drawing experience beneficial
- Experience in sheet metal
- At least one year’s experience of CAD/CAM software in manufacturing
- Proven experience of reading and interpreting manufacturing drawings
- Ability to work at speed without compromising accuracy & detail
- A high level of mathematical skill
Apply Now >