Temp - Perm
Full Time, 08:00 - 16:30
20th Jul 2020
Our client are recruiting for a electrical fitter to join their team.
Previous experience in a machine fitting / factory electrical fitting environment is essential.
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced production environment.
- Be able to run pre-prepared cables/looks through various machinery.
- Be able to terminate cables, crimping and create looms.
- Have the ability to install and connect electrical ballasts and transformers (3-phase machinery).
- Be able to mount and install a variety of machine components.
- Have experience in the installation of cable management systems (trays/trunking).
You will also be required to:
- Demonstrate a professional attitude
- Adhere to company rules, procedures and policies.
- Use tooling in a safe and effective manner.
- Actively engage in company training programs.
- Maintain excellent health and safety standards.
An immediate start is available.
Apply Now >