Up to £28,000pa, depending on experience
Full Time, 9am-5pm (Mon-Fri)
Sales & Marketing
13th May 2019
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in merchandising and product promotion? Do you enjoy marketing new products helping to increase sales and profit margins? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Merchandiser who is passionate about working with suppliers, negotiating, catalogue design and much more. The company we are recruiting for is an international business with a well established long standing reputation within their industry.
They offer fantastic staff benefits and progression opportunity.
The Job Role:
- Supporting the design and execution of a product line structure that maximises gross profit and customer relevance
- Negotiating all elements of assigned supplier relationships to ensure lowest total cost of procurement, including product cost, performance metrics, rebates, payment terms etc.
- Playing a role in determining the best method on how to merchandise catalogue pages in order to drive sales, profitability, search and select and catalogue page density
- Assisting the Product Manager to manage product introduction, growth and maturity
- Working with suppliers to develop and execute appropriate agreements geared towards top-line sales growth and company profitability
Experience / Requirements:
- Ability to negotiate commercial agreements with suppliers
- Minimum experience of 3 years in similar role
- Ability to understand a product assortment strategy incorporating own brand and national brand
- Commercially minded
- Experience in the effective ways of merchandising products
Apply Now >