Reception and Administration Assistant
£8.00- £8.50 per hour
Full Time, 8:30 – 5pm Monday to Friday
Administration & Secretarial
4th Mar 2019
Proactive Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client based in Cannock. We are currently recruiting a Reception and Admin Assistant. Our client is a well established company offering exciting opportunities for Candidates who are looking for development and progression.
The Job Role:
- To accurately input data including clients personal details on to a in house database
- To accurately retrieve information from the database
- To provide an effective reception service, greeting clients.
- To deal with all enquiries in a professional manner
- To deal with high call volumes, taking accurate messages and transferring calls as appropriate.
- To process appointment requests by telephone, emails, letters and in person
- Diary management and booking appointments
- Type correspondence and reports and ensure that they are dealt with promptly and efficiently to agreed timescales.
- Word processing tasks, letters, reports, posters, spreadsheets, protocols, audits etc.
- Sort and distribute outgoing and incoming correspondence accordingly
- Provide administrative support at meetings (eg. minute taking)
- Monitor stationary levels and ensure adequate supplies are maintained at all times in line with the budget
- Filing and Archiving
- Provide basic IT support to team
- Management of email and scanning documents
- Monitor accuracy of database, completing any necessary reports as requested
- Carry out quality audits in accordance with Organisational requirements
- Maintain computerised databases and registers
- To be responsible for conducting health and safety inductions with new staff and to carry out monthly health checks in line with organisation procedures
- To be willing to undertake training as required.
- To participate fully in monthly supervision.
Experience and Requirements:
- Previous Admin experience
- Experience using MS Packages
- Excellent customer Service skills
- To have worked in a busy reception
- Deal with high volume inbound calls
- Excellent typing skills
- Opportunity for a perm contract
- Excellent training
- Working in a clean environment
Apply Now >