Financial Support Team Leader
Full Time, Monday – Friday 08:00 – 5:00pm
Accounts & Finance
7th May 2019
Proactive Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client based in Hixon. We are currently recruiting for Finance Support Team Leader to join an existing team. Our client is a well established company offering exciting opportunities for Candidates who are looking for long term employment.
The Job Role:
- Supervision of 2 Accounts Assistants
- Overseeing accurate and timely close of purchase and sales ledgers.
- Daily Bank Account Reconciliation.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register and all associated tasks.
- Preparation and posting of Accruals, Prepayments and other month end Journals to assist with the timely production of Month End accounts.
- Preparation of Cost Control and other business analysis reports on a timely basis.
- Providing cover as and when required for accounts assistants to ensure all required tasks and deadlines are met.
- Review of aged debts and Customers who are over their credit limits to be done on a timely basis, ensuring any overdue debts are reported within the required timescales.
- Review of Debtor and Creditor Ledgers, ensuring all required entries are processed and payments allocated correctly.
- Maintain effective credit management within the business
- Monitor and progress sales order exceptions through the MRP system e.g. below minimum value orders, customers without credit limits, zero value and sample orders.
Experience and Requirements:
- How to use all core Office software packages
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of finance packages
- Working Accounts knowledge and experience
- Good IT skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good Organisation skills
- Experience of working in a similar fast paced role
- Proven experience of Advanced Level Excel - e.g. look ups
- Proven experience of work to deadlines
- Part Qualified CIMA, ACCA highly desirable - active studies
- Drivers licence - as set in rural location
- 28 days holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Study Support
Apply Now >