Temp - Perm
Full Time, Various day shifts available
Logistics & Supply Chain
1st Mar 2019
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative who desires to work in a fast paced environment where you can grow and develop yourself? We are currently looking for committed and hardworking FLT Drivers / Senior Warehouse Operatives to work with our client based in Wolverhampton.
The Job Role:
- Goods In – handling deliveries to include offloading, checking goods, processing items on the system, placing stock into warehouse, filing completed documents
- Admin duties - processing orders, completing reports, updating and maintaining spreadsheets, filing, emails and labelling
- General warehouse duties - picking and packing, pallet wrapping, loading and unloading, replenishing stock, using handheld scanners etc.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Clean UK driving licence
- Computer literate – use of Excel
Apply Now >