Degree Level Educated Administrator
Full Time, 9am-5pm (Mon-Thurs) with an earlier finish on a Friday
Construction, Civil & Plant
1st Mar 2019
We are looking for a degree educated Administrator to compliment our client's busy Admin Team in their Head Office in Wolverhampton.
You will be providing a range of support services to a team of mostly Masters/PhD-qualified technical staff, as well as the more challenging aspects of the role. You will also be expected to help out with routine tasks such as answering the telephone, hosting client meetings etc.
Please note that you must be degree educated otherwise the application will not be considered.
The Job Role:
- Answering the telephone
- Hosting client meetings etc.
- Proof reading and formatting reports produced by your team
Experience / Requirements:
- Good people skills
- MUST possess strong comprehension, spelling, grammar and formatting skills
- The ability to manage multiple activities often running to tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Confidence to speak with people from all levels, both within and outside the business
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook and have a reasonable understanding and ability to use Excel
- MUST BE EDUCATED TO DEGREE LEVEL
Apply Now >