Production MIG Welder
Temp - Perm
£10.98ph + bonus
Full Time, Rotated shifts: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm (Mon-Fri)
1st Mar 2019
We are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a large fabrication company based in Bilston who are currently recruiting for experienced Production MIG Welders. The successful candidates will be working predominantly with mild steel in a fast paced environment.
Company benefits include on site parking, an early finish on Friday and excellent pay rates. The basic pay rate is £10.98 but you can earn up to £15 per hour once on piece rate!
The Job Role:
- Production MIG welding in a fast paced environment
- Welding mild steel
- Working to productivity targets
- Working from engineering drawings whilst using other machinery within the fab shop
Experience / Requirements:
- High gauge MIG production welding is essential
- You must be comfortable working rotating shifts: 0600-1430 / 1430-2200 each week
Apply Now >