Experienced MIG Welder
Temp - Perm
Full Time, 6am-2pm (plus overtime)
1st Mar 2019
We are recruiting for a number of experienced MIG Welders for our client based in central Wolverhampton. The company provides a quick, economical and easy way of building both temporary and permanent structures as required by electrical, mechanical and industrial services.
If you are a skilled and experienced MIG Welder looking for a new opportunity in 2018 and want to work for a leading manufacturer in the area, then this is the job for you!
There are immediate weld tests available for the right candidate with substantial overtime available.
The Job Role:
- Welding galvanised mild steel products
- MIG welding to a high standard
- Reading basic drawings
- Safely moving various assemblies into position for welding
Experience / Requirements:
- All applicants must be happy and have experience working with galvanised steel in a fast paced environment
- No formal qualifications are needed just a proven track record within MIG welding
- FLT experience would be advantageous as well as the ability to read basic engineering drawings
Apply Now >