Are you looking for a chance to become a highly skilled Mechanic and to move your career to the next step?
We are working with a well established client who are looking to offer an amazing opportunity to bring in experienced Heavy Goods Technicians to help and to give every opportunity to them to learn new skills and training but also be part of a welcoming team.
• To maintain and service the companies Fleet of Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Trailers whilst dealing with all contracted work vehicles to VOSA standards
• Liaise with the Service and Parts teams for updates and availability
• Health and safety of the workshop and staff
• Safety inspections and preparation of vehicle for MOT
• Attending vehicle breakdowns and callouts on behalf of the client when required
Experience / Requirements:
• The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience of service and repair work and maintenance on Heavy Goods and Commercial Vehicles (minimum 5 years post apprenticeship)
• A Heavy Goods Driving licence would be preferred.
• Essential that candidates applying for the role have minimum City & Guilds Level 3/NVQ Level Three Qualification (PLEASE NOTE – Applicants without this will not be considered for selection)
Please contact Danny Kerwin on 01519059050
|Contact Name:||Carla Austin|