Temp - Perm
Full Time, Varied between day and night shifts
1st Mar 2019
We are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Wolverhampton for a national Drainage Surveyor. Experience of working on highways is an advantage however full training will be provided to the right candidate.
The office is based in Wolverhampton, which will be your daily base, however this role will be working away from home a lot of the time, therefore you must be able to work away from home Mon-Fri (accommodation will be provided with meal allowance). You will also be required to undertake a fit for work medical at the company's expense.
The Job Role:
- Using the latest technology to survey highway drainage systems and report findings accurately
- Using the clients’ own innovative systems and CCTV to inspect and survey drainage systems
Experience / Requirements:
- CSCS Card is essential
- Clean UK Driving Licence
- You must be physically fit
- You must be flexible to and willing to stay away from home (Mon-Fri)
- Experience of working on highways is an advantage however full training will be provided to the right candidate
Apply Now >