£11-£14ph, depending on experience
Full Time, 6am-2pm or 1:30pm-9:30pm (alternating) and 1 in 3 Saturdays
Transport & Haulage
1st Mar 2019
Are you a HGV Technician currently on the look out for a new vacancy? We have an exciting new position with our Birmingham based client!
The working days are Monday to Friday on alternating shifts (6am-2pm and 1:30pm-9:30pm). You will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays (7am-1pm). This will be paid at overtime (time and half).
The Job Role:
- To inspect, maintain and repair vehicles coming in for service or repair
- Responsibility of mechanical and electrical maintenance of vehicles
Experience / Requirements:
- NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds equivalent is a must
- Previous HGV experience (main dealer advantageous)
- HGV Licence is advantageous
Apply Now >