Temp - Perm
£9.56ph + shift allowance
Full Time, 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm (rotated shifts)
1st Mar 2019
We are recruiting on behalf of an international steel production and distribution organisation who are in the process of expanding their workforce. We are looking for a career minded candidate to learn how to operate and set state of the art 2 and 5 axis laser cutting machines.
Training will be offered but for this role you need to be reliable with good communication skills and honest ethics. You should also have a flexible approach to work and learning new skills.
Hours of work are rotated shifts - 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm.
The Job Role:
- High definition plasma cutting, up to 100mm thick
- Oxy gas cutting, up to 400mm thick
- Laser cutting, up to 25mm thick
- Water jet cutting, up to 150mm thick
Experience / Requirements:
- At least 1 years' experience in machine operating
- Previous CNC operating experience (training will be given to the right candidate)
- Must be flexible
- Must be able to work well as part of a team
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
Apply Now >