Skilled Manual Machinist
Temp - Perm
Full Time, 8am-4:30pm (Mon-Fri)
1st Mar 2019
We are excited to be recruiting for an engineering company in Wolverhampton who has an excellent opportunity for someone to work in a small but busy team operating manual milling machines, helping the company to meet production requirements.
Working within the Production Team, you will support the company in meeting deadlines set by their wide range of customers, whilst working within the constraints of ethical trading and good engineering practice.
Hours of work are 8am until 4:30pm Monday to Friday. The standard week is 40 hours and any hours worked over that are based at time and half.
The Job Role:
- Operating manual milling machines
- Producing one offs and batch work
- Using quality and measuring equipment
- Working to productivity targets
- Working with a range of materials
Experience / Requirements:
- Must be able to read engineering drawings and carry out the required work to a high quality specification and tolerance
- Must be fully competent at manual milling operations and have CNC machining experience
- Must be confident in producing one-offs and small batch work
- The ability to operate Bridgeport style milling machines
- Must be a team player who is motivated with a "can do" attitude
- Organised, focused and able to adopt a high level of attention to detail within your work
- Must have an understanding and appreciation of health and safety
- The ability to use own initiative to hit realistic deadlines
Apply Now >