Coded Fabricator / Welder
Temp - Perm
Full Time, 8am-4:30pm
1st Mar 2019
Are you an experienced Coded Fabricator / Welder looking for a career move in 2018? Would you like an opportunity to work at an established sheet metal company with contracts overseas and across the UK?
Successful candidates will need to be coded have worked to X-Ray standard in the past. This is a challenging yet rewarding role within a company where staff are valued and hard work is always recognised. There are excellent career and progression opportunities available, including the chance to be a key mentor for other areas of the business.
Successful candidates will need to be coded and must have worked to x-ray standard in the past. The company are ISO, IOSH and NEBOSH registered and work to strict health and safety guidelines so you must be fully aware of and adherent to these.
The Job Role:
- Working from detailed and advanced engineering drawings
- JIG welding and fabricating medium scale components for various industries
- Welding a range of materials such as - stainless/mild steel, carbon Steels, low temperature, chrome moly, aluminium, duplex and super duplex, 6MO, inconel and many other special application metals
- Maintaining and providing assistance for any welding duties within the fabrication shop or on site
- Working closely with the Shop Floor Supervisor
Experience / Requirements:
- Good level of fabrication background
- Experience in a similar role such as welding, senior welding and fabrication
- Experience of working within a fast paced production environment and working to tight deadlines
- Experience in MIG welding with stainless steel and aluminium
- Must be able to work unsupervised using your own initiative
Apply Now >