SERVICE MANAGER (COMMERCIAL VEHICLE)
Full Time, 40
18th Mar 2019
Our client is a successful and established truck dealership and we are really proud to working with them to recruit a Service Manager to work on site.
The Job Role:
- Manage quality issues within the workshop operation and ensure the department delivers service excellence in line with the company’s guidelines
- Plan and control the operation of the aftersales department on a day to day basis to ensure operational efficiency is achieved
- Maintain a strong and professional working relationship with the Depot Manager and Rental Manager and all other customers, both internal and external
- Liaising with the Key Account customers on a day to day basis
- Maximising the team’s profitability and meeting and exceeding all customer expectation
- Take a proactive and disciplined approach in providing efficient and effective day to day management of the Service Department and Stores
- Managing the workshop/aftersales team and ensuring a high level of motivation, discipline and morale is maintained at all times
- Keeping accurate records of all health and safety procedures and maintenance in the Workshop
- Take a disciplined approach to ensuring that all workshop equipment and substances are suitable for the task and are kept in good working condition; this includes the regular maintenance of service equipment
- Take a proactive and disciplined approach to ensuring that all accidents and injuries are reported and investigated promptly and correctly and that any follow up actions are implemented in a timely way in line with our company policy
- Utilising the Workshop Supervisors for the upkeep, maintenance and cleanliness of all equipment used in and around the workshop
Our client is offering a salary of £40k basic plus Company Vehicle.
Please apply now!
Apply Now >