CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator – Miller
£12.50-£13.50ph plus quarterly bonus
Full Time, 7am-4pm (Mon-Thurs) and 7am-1pm (Fri)
1st Mar 2019
We are recruiting for a skilled and experienced CNC Programmer Miller for our client, a supplier of CNC precision parts and machined components.
This is £12.50 per hour, rising to £13.50 for the successful applicant after the agreed probation period and the working hours are 7am-4pm on Monday to Thursday and 7am-1pm on Friday.
Company benefits include quarterly bonuses, 28 days annual leave per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays and a Company Pension Scheme. For the successful candidate this may lead to the position of Section Leader.
The Job Role:
- Writing and proving out programmes
- Planning and implementing the methodology of producing the relevant components
- Setting and operating machines when no programming is required
Experience / Requirements:
- 1-5 years' minimum programming experience on Mazak (Mazatrol) controllers (Fusion 640M, Matrix, Smart)
- A general knowledge of tooling requirements, including speeds/feeds etc.
- CMM experience
- Must be able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Good timekeeping and communication skills
Apply Now >