£23,000pa + bonus
Full Time, Rotating shifts (week 1 and 2) and alternate Saturdays
Accounts & Finance
1st Mar 2019
Our client is looking for a Sales Advisor to join their company based in Pendeford in Wolverhampton. Your job will be to accurately collate information provided by new clients over the telephone in order to convert quotations into business cases and to exceed targeted monthly income and to meet the required standards of company policy and procedures, FCA standards and industry best practice.
New business quotations are based upon the answers and information verbally elicited from customers and correct use of the information provided will determine which insurers will provide the most competitive rates for the client’s needs.
Attention to detail and accuracy of data collaboration are imperative to this role, all sales employees are quality assurance monitored to ensure that above standard results are achieved.
The working hours are 9am-5pm week 1, 1pm-8pm week 2 and alternate Saturdays from 9am to 3pm.
The Job Role:
- Receiving new business insurance enquiries by telephone, ensuring that all relevant information required is obtained and communicated whilst adhering to FCA regulatory requirements, Credit Card Payment Industry Standards and the Data Protection Act
- Following a set sales structure to confirm the needs and demands of the customer and selling both core and additional products - must follow a completion of a task of “fact finding” exercise to identify customers’ demands and needs
- Following relevant call transcripts as determined by Company standards and FCA guidelines
- Obtaining information using quotation system, rating guides or by referral to insurers
- Communicating quotations, advising the most appropriate to ensure that the clients needs are met
- Issuing policy documents
- Updating clients' personal details via OGI and SSP systems
- Responsibility for up-to-date maintenance of individual diary system
- Supporting the Sales Performance Manager to ensure that departmental budgeted income targets are exceeded
Experience / Requirements:
- Knowledge of sales and target driven techniques
- The ability to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to receive feedback in a positive and constructive manner
- To display patience and adaptability in approach to customers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and both software houses, OGI and SSP
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Must demonstrate strong people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with technical and non‐technical users
Apply Now >