Temp - Perm
Full Time, Days
1st Mar 2019
Due to an increase in work load, our client is currently recruiting for a Panel Wirer to assist during their busy period.
The Electrical Installation Division provides for a specialised cabling design and installation service, using some of the most advanced software design and management tools available for safe, secure certification.
This is a temporary role however there is a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
The Job Role:
- Fitting electrical control panels
- Cutting various sized cables
- Assembling, crimping, stripping and cutting cable wires and building looms/harness wiring
- Working with single and three phase.
- Dealing with high and low volume wiring assemblies
- Installing large electrical control cabinets
- Minor soldering
- Fault finding and repair
- Little amount of producing looms
- Working to schematic drawings
Experience / Requirements:
- Candidate must be able to drive due to location
- Experience with electrical assembly and wiring
- Must be able to read advanced electrical drawings/schematics
- Must have over 5 years panel wiring experience
Apply Now >