Gas Maintenance Engineer
Temp - Perm
Full Time, Days
13th May 2019
We are recruiting on behalf on our client who due to expansion are looking for skilled Gas Maintenance Engineers for both direct employment and on a subcontract basis. Our client services insurance/social housing client groups as well as tenanted domestic housing and new build projects.
The work will predominately be around the Lichfield, Nuneaton, Wolverhampton, Telford and Birmingham areas and will be mostly service with no installation involved.
In return our client will offer weekly pay/monthly pay with good rates of pay, excellent prospects and continuous employment.
The Job Role:
- Undertaking the servicing, repairing and maintenance of gas heating systems
- Servicing and repairing boilers as required and working in accordance with Gas Safety Regulations and manufacturers' instructions
- Undertaking an assessment of repairs reported by customers, to diagnose the fault and provide information that will enable a decision to be made on the best and most cost-effective course of action to resolve the problem
- Planning and organising workloads to maximise productive time and ensure the best service to customers, this includes dealing with urgent and emergency repairs and ensuring, as far as practicable, that all appointments and targets are met
Experience / Requirements:
- Must be experienced in boiler breakdowns, boiler servicing and plumbing
- Must be an experienced Gas Engineer
- Gas Safe Registered
- CSCS Card (if possible)
- Asbestos Awareness Certificate
- Public Liability Insurance
- Van insurance
- Driving licence
Apply Now >