£17,000 - £21,000
Full Time, Monday - Friday
30th Nov 2018
Our client, a long standing and reputable Car Dealership are currently looking to fill a position within their busy Parts department due to growth within the business.
The Job Role:
- Warehouse duties
- Taking orders from customers over the telephone
- Processing orders
- Ensuring filing kept up to date at all times
- Liaising with back counter and front counter queries
- Dealing with technicians
Experience / Requirements:
- The Ideal candidate will have experience in a Parts Advisor role within a Dealership environment.
- Full UK Driving Licence would be advantageous.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build a strong relationship with both Customers and other members of staff.
- Experience using Kerridge would be beneficial.
- Computer Literate
- Systematic, highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
Apply Now >