Temp - Perm
Full Time, Working hours are Monday – Friday 08:30am – 17:00pm.
3rd Jun 2019
My Client, a well established financial service provider based in central Chester is currently looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join their dynamic HR team on an initial 6 month basis which has the potential to turn permanent for the right candidate.
You will be reporting directly to the HR Manager and looking after a variety of administration duties to support the department. Working hours are Monday – Friday 08:30am – 17:00pm.
The Job Role:
- Keeping HR record up to date and accurate.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly payroll
- Assisting with recruitment process
- Note taking during disciplinary & grievance meetings
- Producing new starter packs and inductions packs
- Updating HR system
Experience / Requirements:
- 2 years experience working within a HR/Payroll environment
- Strong administration skills
- High level of accuracy
- CIPD/equivalent qualification would be beneficial but not necessary would be beneficial but not necessary
Apply Now >