Laser Setter / Programmer
Full Time, 7:30am-3:30pm (Mon-Thurs) and 7:30am-12:30pm (Fri)
15th Aug 2019
Our client in Wolverhampton is looking for an experienced CNC Laser Setter / Programmer to work on specialist products at their unique and professional company.
This role has an hourly rate of £10-£13 per hour (dependent on experience and skill set) and the salary is to be reviewed after a probation period. This is a 10 week temp-perm role and the working days and hours are 7:30am-3:30pm on Monday to Thursday and 7:30am-12:30pm on Friday.
The Job Role:
- Programming, setting and operating a Bystronic laser machine
- Cutting structural beams from various sizes and thicknesses
- Working with mild steel
- Maintaining the machine to a professional standard to ensure that it works efficiently
Experience / Requirements:
- You must be an experienced Laser Programmer/Setter/Operator
- Previous experience using Bystronic flat bed lasers or previous experience using Trumpf, Amada or Mazak
Apply Now >